Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was chatting with a patient at Planned parenthood last week. She told me that her daughter began menstruating at age SEVEN! Add to this the documented fact that sperm counts in Western men have dropped dramatically (some 40%) and you have to wonder how that imbalance will work itself out!

Hormones in milk will do that before make up. Earlier puberty is linked to cancer in sex organs (Breast, cervical, ovarian and womb). Women are meant to have very few menstrual cycles which should begin at 18 years and between pregnancies, a longer post-natal non reproductive period, alongside much longer breast feeding proffered a natural protection against these cancers. The desire for lots of babies, reduced or no breast feeding and girls having babies younger and younger means puberty is commencing at around 11 years..or even earlier. I read a really interesting paper on it once, women's bodies have evolved massively to meet societal requirements.

wow.

It is truly impressive what we can accidentally manage to screw up. Note, animal testing won’t find this problem at all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:285300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.