Agnostic.com

3 2

Has anyone here ever had a best friend that wàs the opposite sex without sex
I have a friend Tom who I've known since 3rd grade we did everthing together,whenever I changed friends he would go with me. We tried the gfriend/ bfriend thing when we were 17, couldn't stop laffing
I've had other friends like that and I really like the fact that a man loves spending time with me and it's not sexual

Millie 6 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Proof that "friends first" is not romantic. ...3rd grade pals are forever that. ....I hate being single but when I'm married our friends are fine

I met a girl just over 30 years ago and we fell in love and had an affair. The situation was difficult and we parted ways but we've stayed best buds and she's one of my best friends. I don't see her very often but we keep in touch and instinctively know when the other one needs a call, I'd be so lost without her as she would without me.

I have a friend that we regularly go out together, just went to a Rays spring training game yesterday. Took a trip last year and stayed at her cousin's in Virginia to see a Nascar race. We go out to listen to local bands, football games, baseball, dinner and sometimes just meet for coffee. If we were intimate we 'd probably hate each other.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.