Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He hits the key over-arching conundrum at the very end... cognitive dissonance. It astounds me how many Americans are immune to the dissonance perpetuated by DT. It speaks to our collective inability to apply healthy critical thinking skills. Obviously we need a full-blown grassroots effort to train people (young and old) in these skills. And they are skills that can be taught.

Why did it take 3 years when we knew after our first tax filing.

I read this and it made me happy. What the hell did these people expect? The idea of reaping benefits from voting for an imbecile is not only stupid, stupid but the idea that they will get a higher rebate is pure greed. Sometimes when people get into financial straits I really don't feel sorry for them.

This is what happens when the "moon, sun and stars" of voting for a serial narcissist really turns out to be mere mood lighting and glitter. Buyer's remorse is real, my friends ?

I love this so much that I don't even care that my refund will likely be smaller too.

Carin Level 8 Feb 10, 2019

@MissKathleen I know this is counter-intuitive but it has been shown that you are better off if you had to pay. That way you got the use of the extra money, interest free for other things. I know it just doesn't feel the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.