Agnostic.com

10 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Twenty years from now, we will view Trumpies the way we do Moonies.

I support this wall. Leave 'em there for the next ten or twenty years. In fact, add some more, all the way along the border. I'll bet they could be stacked 15 feet high if they tried.

I actually approve of peaceful symbolic protests like this where people actively get out and demonstrate their support of a cause. If they'd got anything like the 100,000 who turned out in my home city, London, to protest Trump's visit to our country it would have sent a powerful visual message. However, it looks like they only managed about 30 people. Sad.

And most of them probably don't even live in the area...pathetic showing of those who want the wall...

There. Use be, oh, at least forty of them. ?

My Earth Day signs are aimed at these morons. They probably won't get it.

Protons, neutrons, electrons and morons.

Science is true, whether or not you believe in it.

This is a Wall and his last name is Borges, a Latino Name. Your wall is Bull Shit but He is Real!!! This is Anthony Borges. He saved the lives of 20 of his Parkland classmates. He used his body to keep the shooter from coming in to kill them. Anthony Borges was shot five times Feb. 14 during the school massacre. A Hero in the Land of Very, Very Few Heroes but Many Walls!!!!

These people may even have been bused in! I remember back in the day, when the ‘tea party,’ was bused into my one Main Street tiny town! If the local community is not up in arms, then they don’t need help!

A few people sure have a knack for getting huge attention! The press is giving way too much attention to this small number of people!

I hope they stay down there for the next 2 1/2 years. Keep that border safe. It's not safe to go home.

gearl Level 8 Feb 10, 2019

If it wasn't for all the people moving here from elsewhere, Texas would just be a bigger Mississippi with oil.

Plus Austin.

@greyeyed123 Austin ain't what it used to be.

@Sticks48 Too bad.

@greyeyed123 Everything changes. It is still liberal. It is also four times bigger than when I moved there in 1971. It has a traffic problem it can't conceivably fix or even improve. It went from being one of the most affordable cities to live in for its size to the most expensive city in Texas in which to live. People are moving to the smaller towns in the area for affordable housing. I only go there when l absolutely have to.

Stupid fucking morons.
Figures it was in Texas.

This particular band of morons were in New Mexico. There are morons in Texas, also. The head moron will be in El Paso to rally for his moronic wall.

"Supporters of President Donald Trump’s proposed border security measures gathered to form a human “wall” along a section of the U.S.-Mexico border in New Mexico on Saturday."

@david75090 My bad.
I guess I got stuck on the part that said, "Donning “Make America great again” hats, chanting “build a wall” and waving American flags, the demonstrators linked arms near an open section of the border at Sunland Park, northwest of El Paso."

@KKGator Wouldn't surprise me if these weren't paid protesters. Trump advertises for people to populate his rallies. Not much difference with this. The wall is all political stunt. Gigging his base. Deflecting from the Russian probe.

@david75090 Agreed. They're so easy to rile up. No wonder he said he loves the "uneducated".
He's said an awful lot of shitty things about republicans, conservatives, the religious, the working-class, and a host of others.
He's said he's a democrat, and an atheist.

Yet, they still support him.
Fucking stupid idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.