Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK AOC speaking some truth

Anyone can say what want about her but I’m really starting to see why the old game players in our government are doing their best to make her go away.

Because truth is a very scary and very ugly monster indeed.

48thRonin 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A refreshing addition to the congress...

Yes and to politics in general

@48thRonin I think her enthusiasm and her making people uncomfortable with her simple and straight to the point style is appealing...she is naive in some things and is going to have to battle against the establishment, but she has the energy and drive to do that...she is going to have a lot of scrutiny and pressure but she seems confident and strong enough to fight it...I am she doesn't burn out too quickly...

@thinktwice I think that the only way that she’ll burn out is we fail to support her. So as long as she knows that she’s speaking for us and taking up our cause then she’ll the energy alive.

@48thRonin I am not 100% supporting all of her ideas for various reasons, most of them are financial in nature...but I am sure the energy of those who support her ideals will be enough to sustain her...

@thinktwice Yeah new green deals a bit aggressive 2030 maybe in metropolitan cities but outside of there you might as well come for their guns while you’re at because they’ll use them over something like an old Hemi Cuda or 70 chevelle SS.

We need her.

some truth? I think she's a rock star.

She ain't going anywhere!

The only way that she’s not going anywhere is if the old guard aka republican light has her killed.

Believe it or not she represents the true majority of voters and I say that because I have had people that I know that are serious republicans and they love her because of her transparency and for not being a corrupt politician.

But hey if you like PAC money and being lied to then please by all means continue feeding from through.

@48thRonin ???????? I am a huge admirer of her, and indeed any outspoken women (such as myself!) and my comment was in delighted agreement. WTF is Your problem?

@AnneWimsey Well as always your comments can be taken out of context.
Just saying that it appeared that you saying that she wasn’t going any further in her career as a politician.

Which could be easily assumed since the majority of the old guard supporters have been making that statement.
But anyway my bad or maybe you should be a little less vague with your statements. Just saying

@AnneWimsey Glad you made a second comment...I also took it that you thought she was going nowhere in her political career...sorry!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.