Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Miley Cyrus Chooses Staying at Home With Pet Pigs Over Touring | News | LIVEKINDLY

Don't laugh....you know you don't go out with your friends on Saturday nights because you'd rather watch Netflix with your Dog....

According to E! News, Cyrus said: “Literally the only reason I’m not touring is because of those f***king pigs, that’s how much I love those pigs.”

Miley’s Instagram followers are no strangers to her adorable pigs. A recent photo captioned “Pig feedin time is daaaaa best time! The appreciation is real! The only one that loves veggies as much as me is Piggggy! Kinda ironic she is a vegan #feedinpigznmybikini.”

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Almost makes me wish i were a pig..

Awwwwww. I want piggies so badly. Still considering adopting three Tamworth pigs if we can figure out housing for them on the property. My SO calls me Piggy Piggy because I eat like a pig LOL. I was born the Year of the Pig/Boar. What's not to love about pigs!!!

I once paid a obscene amount of money to take my daughter to see Hannah Montana.

Well, why not. Pretty sure she has enough money; seems happy with her squeeze; and she gets great dope.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:286916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.