Agnostic.com

8 2

Has anyone else watched Electric Dreams on Amazon streaming?

It's based on short stories by Phillip K. Dick. It reminds me of Black Mirror on Netflix.

SteveB 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm watching the series, but I'm no binge watcher of any tv shows. As has already been mentioned, some of the E.D. shows are better than others. I just watched one I quite liked about an ideal town that exists only for those who need it. That one really had a Twilight Zone feel to it.

Just started watching it and I love it because of all the actors. Storylines are as varied as Dick's writings. My favorite movie is of course Blade Runner and I love Phillip Dick's stories.

I love PDK but that show sucked. I couldn't make it through the first episode.

They get better

I would like to see an episode from Dick's short story "Roog". About half the episodes were good, some were okay, no stinkers in the lot. Can't beat "Black Mirror" though.

Have it on DVD, seen it many times, good ol Edgar.

ok, reading the comments, we are talking something entirely different.

@SteveB yep, spot on, am gunna check yours out now, looks kool,

Not yet - is it good?

Love his writing from way back. It's on my "To watch list".

the picture scares me, i cry and can't watch the movie

I have not, but I will check it out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28703
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.