Agnostic.com

3 0

Wow Holy Crap

Here's the question and I want everybody to really dig down deep and think about this. I am an Born again atheist it always will be.

On the subject of a god please go with me on this! on the subject of a God only wanting good but creating good and evil where did evil originate from. My second question if I be so bold is. Evil did not create itself so where was the start of it. What happened as to how it was created.

• 2 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 0 votes
owlsnightsky 2 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strange questions to put on this site. More suited to some bible study group

Regarding evil. An act can be considered evil but it is a subjective description. It is an adjective not a noun.

Questions the answers to which are so obvious they are not even worth contemplating

First off half of the stories in the Bible are to a degree plagiarized either from when the Jewish people were the hettites living in Egypt and from the teachings of the Sumerians from Babylon.

And also considering that the Old Testament was written roughly 130 years after Abraham’s passing the Bible was 300 + the actions of the council of Nicaea which did who knows what to the whole story and since then all of the newer branches as well as Islam.

I could go on for days about all of the stories but I won’t because the one thing that all of these stories from every culture have in common with your question is that the answer is man created it.

Humanity created evil by determining what actions that they felt was acceptable as opposed to what they didn’t. And not all of humanity shares the same opinions of what is evil.

Well not until Christianity and islam changed that by the will of the sword which is why it appears as though there was always a god and a devil instead of multiple gods. Some of human form and others being of the planet itself or even from other planets.

Either way evil if it’s an act that would appall or mentally damage anyone who witness then it’s safe to that it’s evil and only humans are truly capable doing so just for the sake of doing it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:287367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.