Agnostic.com

10 6

QUESTION (In my opinion) The Best YouTube channel for atheism

In my opinion, this is the best YouTube channel to go to for those struggling with people pushing their religion/beliefs down your throat. He details rebuttals and utilizes logic and reasoning over emotional feelings.

ErnestoVG 3 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His work is always clever and insightful. I do look forward to his novelization of his "Power Corrupts" series, see how he will add to it and improve.

I'm also a big fan of his religion based cartoons.

This guy's sincerity and intellect are twin razors to cut through the BS.

God meets God and the one where the muslim and christian start off pointing guns at each other are my personal favorites.

I would consider most of the Christian Apologists videos to be an excellent way to re-affirm your Atheism.

For some reason (divine intervention?) it won't play for me.

I have previously posted "If god were a car" on here.

As others say, some great videos in the series.

Even before I followed the link, I suspected you were talking about DarkMatter. He really is a legend, and his Power Corrupts series is just... sublime.

DarkMatter is such a classic 🙂

I love DarkMatter2525. Always good for a thought-provoking laugh.

Cult of Dusty is my favorite

Marz Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Didn’t Dusty turn out to be a racist dick or something?

@NothinnXpreVails I think his words were taken out of context and misconstrued by his opposition as racist. I remember seeing him talk about equality many times, in support of it. "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Comes to mind.

I never knew what happened lol @jayneonacobb

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28811
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.