Agnostic.com

12 2

If you could go on a retreat, where would you go?

I am working on developing healing art retreats for people with anxiety and would like some feedback. These are basic locations but if you want to get specific, please do.

• 5 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 9 votes
helionoftroy 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The mountains in Europe.

Gohan Level 7 Feb 15, 2019

Any of these places except tropical island.

So far mountains is in the lead. Europe a close second and coast and tropical island are tied for third. Thanks y’all!!

Nothing like the rhythm of the waves to relax me.

I am in Europe...where can I go?

Definitely mountains.
Take the motorhome, side by side, dogs, and just go.

Driving a motor home through the mountains would be scary.

@helionoftroy
I live about 1 mile from the Wasatch Range of the Rocky Mountains.
I grew up in them.

I think some of the issues involved with some of these destinations can be triggers, and in some cases depending upon the time of the year. I voted for Coast, but that would depend upon whether or not it was hurricane season and exactly how susceptible the particular spot is.

With anxiety everything or nothing could be a trigger. The retreat involves art therapy and a tranquil setting. Thanks for your input!!

@helionoftroy Hmm. Yeah, but most of the time I have a pretty good idea what's triggering mine.

Costa Rica-

Good place for a retreat. I know of several there.

Europe. It's where they keep all the history.
😉

You are welcome

yes! Any of these options would work for me.

Tropical island - been on some, and however beautiful, they aren't going anywhere soon. Try stopping at one 1500 miles south of India, in the middle of no where - one of the most beautiful places i have seen. Everyone there was glum because while I only spent two days, they were there for months or years.

I'd like a place for safe guided LSD or psyllocybin therapy. Does such a place exist? If i can lie in the sun and snorkel a bit....that would be nice too! LOL

There are places in Central and South America for going on mystical adventures with psychoactive drugs. Type in on Google.

Here ya go--
Enjoy ...let me be your company.-

Colette
[facebook.com]

That's my favorite drug. If I knew this was my last day, I'd want to go out on a fantastic trip.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:288110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.