Agnostic.com

29 10

WWYD?

If the person you were most hurt by was suffering in front of you and you could do something to stop their suffering, would you?

Why or why not?

AMGT 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Within reason, I would help as much as I might help any stranger.

Yes, I would do whatever I could to stop their suffering, because I am a better person that them.

Yes, because he still a humane being. One should never allow unforgiveness to be a part of one's life. Let kindness be your life's mission. Supposedly Buddha said : Let kindness be your religion. And in the Wiccan Rede it states: An (If, in modern English) it harm none, do what you want. Not helping would harm someone and it is believed in Wicca that Good or Bad (they use bane meaning anything harmful) what you put out will come back to you three fold. I believe that. It doesn't mean from that person but it does mean you will get what you serve to others.

Yes as that would be me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.