Agnostic.com

1 2

Love versus Logic

Some things I do are very logically motivated. I always try to shop for the best deals on travel. I analyze cost vs. benefit for some items like groceries to figure out how to save as much as possible.

All of that can go out the window if there is emotion involved, One case in point is my latest investment in my old guitar. I bought it used about 30 years ago in a pawn shop that I just happened by on my lunch break. It was a beautiful acoustic Ibanez that was ridiculously low priced for what it was. I absolutely love that it was totally blonde and played it for many years enjoying it immensely.

I decided to have this guitar completely rebuilt from the inside out, adding electronics that it never had before. It would have been much more logical to get rid of it and buy a brand new guitar for much less money. This isn't about the money, it is about love and passion.

I cannot wait to get her back!

JK666 7 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I sit in a room with way more guitars than logic dictates, I also was very sensible finding the best deal on bananas🙂 would like to see a pic of your Ibanez, headstock is cool. I still have my first Guitar, 1903ish Gibson L1, I’ve played it 50 years, never gonna sell🙂 cheers

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.