Agnostic.com

8 3

Is it possible to find real love that can last?

Mskitty89 2 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

certainly, I have seen it, see other people enjoy it.

Effort is all that is required once you've found it

Yes. Of course depends at what age do you found it. I got a sister 52 years married and moving along fine!!! My first reaction to that boyfriend was... he ain't that tall. So it is never about height or age.

Yes but you might have to be an albatross

Love is often is temporary, but it can last. I have heard of many couples who loved each other from their teens until they died in their 90s.

Fifty eight years and counting with my beautiful wife. We have had hard times and great times and I am blessed to be able to share these years with her. We met in a chemistry lab and as she walked thru the lab door I said to my lab partner I am going to marry her. Four years later against both parents wishes we were wed. They gave us six months at best.

I think so but it takes a while in order to be sure that it's not simply a mix of finding them sexy and "OMG, someone likes me."
I think that if you are still happy with the person after a few years, that you can feel comfortable that what you have is love.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28857
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.