Agnostic.com

11 3

QUESTION Scientists Are Trying To Clone Jesus Christ From DNA [Video] – Mysterious Earth

This is kinda amusing if they weren’t wasting the money that could be used fo4 better purposes. I wonder who they turn up with? The invisible man, Cesare Borgia? Any other suggestions......

Hugene2002 7 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol I wish them luck with trying to find DNA from a person who didn't exist, let alone whose mother fell pregnant by a ghost. In the scientific world I would think that couldn't happen, due to the fact the blood is of the physical world. So I don't see how Jesus got his sacred blood from his father when he was the Holy Ghost.

Seems this is little more than fake news: [snopes.com]

Just like the real Jesus was.

Lmao won't they be surprised he's black or brown..oh wait he never existed so what dna are they pretending is his?

What a bunch to nonsense the Shroud have been proven to be no older than one thousand years or less, but, this source is full of equally fake stuff.

You know the crazy christians will fund this shit..the churches will send a special collection around during service..lmao

Did you see the bit about one church claiming to have his foreskin ? lol

@invictus0x0 Seems everyone wants a little piece of Jebus.

I would be more for cloning a wooly mammoth

That may be doable.

There is some malicious content embedded on this site. Be careful.

I really expected that to be a link to the onion.

at least the referenced link was from stuppid.com .. makes me feel slightly better =P

roman tax rolls show no big j or jo or mary. good luck with that

Ooh, those tricky "scientists!" What if they anger God? Do you think they'll clone his "spirit," too? That's the part that counts, after all, if you're Christian. The body is just "a vessel," as they say. Maybe this is how the "second coming" happens! Yeah, that's the ticket! Stupid people, I swear.

Well, considering that if this "scientist" were to find some identifiable remains to collect a dna sample from, then right there he would have disproved the very existence of the so called christ who was supposed to have risen from the dead on the third day, and then subsequently ascended to heaven.

Great answer!

Good idea! At least they would prove he is some olive skinned dude from the Middle East and get his portrait right. I assume they found god's DNA mixed up in there somewhere. That would prove he's some olive-skinned dude from the Middle East, too! If they let the creature live they might also find the first guy with a Napoleon complex before there was a Napoleon.

I bet Jesus looked rather like Osama bin Laden. πŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.