Agnostic.com

15 3

Why is it so quiet on here when it's Sunday morning in the US?

Are you all in church? 😉

Jnei 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day. Even though we're heathens, I suspect some of us are sleeping off hangovers.

Sundays are the only day I can sleep until like 4pm. no joke. I work nights and have things I have to do every Saturday so Sunday is "pay off my sleep debt day".

Nah, we're just sleeping in after a late night of doing heathen things.

We have to quit meeting (or not) like this! I was on but you weren't. Missed ya

For one thing, when it's nine in the morning on the east coast it's four here in Hawaii. Maybe that's why so very few are on. (Or perhaps they ARE in church.)

Ummm..I don't know about anyone else but, I'm out and about with my megaphone preaching to the believers about Atheism,and how fucking great it is to not feel guilty about masturbating!!

We're all bonking !

I like to say "beepin'" lol

Very good Question, well im not in church at all , maybe alot of us are snoozing still

probably stayed up late 🙂

I don't like to risk a lightening strike? 😛

We're all sleeping in.

No ...but it's the only day I can catch up on my sleep. However it has always been a day that us strongly quite.

Because people are enjoying their freedom to just take it easy, as opposed to getting ready for church.

We sleep till the sun shines up our asses.

Sleeping in because I don't go to church. It's a win win if you ask me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.