Agnostic.com

3 5

WOW ... just WOW.

I just confirmed a story I heard this morning, that some of the recent shooting survivors are staying off facebook, and laying low because .........wait for it ..........

They're receiving death threats from NRA members !!!!!!!!!
What the actual fuck !?

evergreen 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes survivors demanding justice are targets of fascism. ...9/11 widows are threatened by Ann Coulter master of lies for the Bush Crime Family

People need to blame shooters AND those who enabled shooter weapons. ....blaming NRA is like preachers blaming Atheists for all immorality in schools without prEyer

Correct - however this is clearly an NRA issue - or at least some of its' members.

@evergreen the problem with NRA is all their misogynistic polluter theocratic coalitions through fascist politicians NRA supports. ....religion not rifles is their impact upon USA

I heard that too.. but, they have heart !!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:28931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.