Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Pelosi’s freshmen fracture amid GOP pressure - POLITICO

Interesting article. Is the GOP purely engaging in predatory practices or are some of these topics good ones that will haunt the freshmen, regardless of how they vote?

chalupacabre 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is the beginning of there election program and it will build each time someone makes an error or mis statement.

I just reading that but I think that they’re giving the GOP too much credit. When even before the new Congress started Pelosi was telling AOC to stay in her lane.
But I understand that she’s acquired sainthood now so. ????????

@Gooniesnvrdie Exactly we can’t keep repeating the mistakes and expect to achieve anything from doing so.

Yeah, I think Pelosi's trying to take credit for the 'blue wave' without acknowledging that it wasn't necessarily a victory for establishment Dems. Many of these freshmen were ushered in on the hopes that they would address some of the issues that have broadly been neglected, much as was the driving force behind Sanders' popularity and part of what drew some Democrats to get behind Trump. The longer it takes Pelosi to address that, the further fragment she can expect the party to become.

Youthful hotheads, just as I used to be. Militants. Stand united or hang separately.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:289388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.