Agnostic.com

2 1

Why is there no place to put or see a persons height?

I wish more people would include their height. I am only 5'2" and feel foolish when I reach out to someone who towers over me.

CharlesBorges 3 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everyone is the same height laying down!

one can put one's height in one's bio if one wishes. not everyone considers it a hot issue or a dealbreaker.

g

When you're a 5'2" male it matters. I am only 5'2" and feel
foolish when I reach out to someone who towers over me.

Good idea. 😀

@CharlesBorges DIdn't you just say that?

@CharlesBorges it only matters if you decide it matters. and i read that line the first time! now tell me exactly why it is important for a man to be taller than a woman.

g

@genessa it's important to the woman; she wants a capable protector.

@CharlesBorges oh PLEASE. you're telling me, a woman, what THE woman wants? can we dump that myth right away? every woman wants something different but most women, whatever else they want, do want a man who loves her and whom she loves. we're not cave people. we're not expecting lions to jump out at us, and if we are waylaid by armed attackers, height won't matter at ALL.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:289949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.