Agnostic.com

6 1

Do you have a "purpose-driven life" or a mission in life?

SonnyMlaPH 7 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mission is purpose-driven.

Do what I want when I want without hurting anyone. That's it.

Yeah, that's really it

To live my life. I only have one chance

Jacob Level 1 Oct 1, 2017

To live a simple life, right and meaningful. At peace and in harmony with the rest of the world. How nice!

I have many missions and a common purpose. My purpose is to experience life, learning from all of you, things that I had never considered and then pass that on to others. Teaching is a passion and I learn in order to fulfill that purpose.

"Teaching is a passion . . ." makes me feel we are some sort of missionaries here while learning a lot in process. I always wanted to learn

My Mission in Life is to one day know what it truly feels like to be One with Nature in all of it's Glory.

I feel that you are truly one with nature, no need to wait for that "one day", you are now living in your mission - enjoy the blessings and the glory!

To live my life with purpose, and perform each personally and professionally assigned mission to my best.

I have this environmentalist group in Manila with this motto: "Live Right and Meaningful"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.