Agnostic.com

17 5

Do you pay attention to what you value most ?

Wildgreens 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I do! My dogs foremost, my health and my family. It would be nice to have a significant other to add to that list, but I have been single for so long, Iā€™m not sure it will ever happen. So I positively concentrate on the wonderful gifts that I do have.

Yes, my health, and I've made some drastic improvements in the past year.

YES! It does not always abide or give it self the same value as I do too it!

Yes. My life. Now my happiness.

No as its oxygen and I take it for granted

Yes. Her names KT and sheā€™s 11.

Of course..particularly family..

All the time.

argh. I thought this was a softball...but 'value' threw me when I analyzed it...I think it may have to do with having the natural attention span of a gnat on benzedrine....hehe...I tend to pay attention to what is before me, what is immediate, so value becomes the squeakiest wheel sometimes....though, my art is my value...so all this was for naught....yes....I do...haha

Yeah, and it gets me in a lot of trouble. I value intelligence and morality, and it makes me rigid and disconnected from most social circles, so I'm strategically trying to pay less attention to these things, but it's hard. I mostly don't value traditional forms of power like strength and money, but this is the way of the world.

I would say that I value relationships most and it is true I don't pay enough attention to them.

Of course! If I start slackin', Her Royal Cuteness reminds me she's there.

Aww šŸ™‚

What I value most is only able to be mourned.

My kids, always.

Can you value something if you don't pay attention to it?

I do pay attention to may kids; not in the same way I did when they were children, I still do and value them more than ever.

JimG Level 8 Feb 25, 2018

Yes I do pay attention to things I valuable especially my friendship

dc65 Level 7 Feb 25, 2018

Yes, my four dogs. They have my undivided attention and lovešŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.