Agnostic.com

5 20

The wall that will "Make America Safe Again"

The sign I made (both sides) for the Women's March, 2019.

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was thinking that the MAGA meant Make America Gay again.

Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Gooooooooo, Mueller!

Wow, when did Wenatchee become so liberal? Quite a gathering.

From what I've seen, Washington is one of the smartest states in the country. 🙂

@JackPedigo

"There are 12 Democrats in Wenatchee," people joked when I moved to Wenatchee in 1984.

Since then, Wenatchee had a tremendous influx of residents from liberal Seattle and California. For over 10 years, Wenatchee, WA and Bend, Oregon went back-and-forth as "the fastest growing small city in America."

Wenatchee has sunshine, clean air, great hiking, Mission Ridge Ski Area with powder snow, rivers and creeks for fishing and recreation, and more.

In 2016, 46% of voters in Chelan and Douglas counties voted Democrat. I feel lucky to live here.

@LiterateHiker You forgot the historical museum. There was (hopefully it's still there) with a scale model of the Great Northern railroad line over Stevens Pass (Iron Goat trail). I worked on building that trail for some 10 years and enjoyed seeing it in the museum. However, some of us on the western side of the CC are weather wimps and it is either too hot or too cold in that part of the state.

The same was said of Spokane. Years ago many gays started moving to the area (affordable housing) and the politics have also changed.

@BestWithoutGods I am from Texass and been all over the world and the US and am an immigrant. The place has a lot to offer and is the most geographically diverse state in the country.

@JackPedigo

As a board member, I helped update the museum's name and mission to "Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center."

@LiterateHiker So we have one thing in common as I am also a trustee of our local museum (not quite as big as yours, though). Is the RR exhibit still there?

@JackPedigo

The railroad exhibit is still there. Kids love it.

These are right on the mark.

You look great, I like your sign. I guess a new hat should be made.

@dalfvictor

Thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:290749
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.