Agnostic.com

10 3

QUESTION Envisioning the future of sex

The future of sex: discuss.

#sex
WilliamCharles 8 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The future should be interesting...

OK, they left out the most poignant one to me, "Brave New World"

A real doll type bot has no appeal, but a Thandie Newton synthetic as was in Westworld would be tempting. Also, the changes that youth bring about will shape the future, from online hookups to defining one's own sexuality as societal attitudes evolve.

I'm just hoping I have sex sometime in the future. Like the near future.

Sex in the future? But I want it now!
What's that? Desperation ain't attractive? ...damn...

Is this thing still on?

I am old fashion. Have to be breed and born with it!!! ...not lab or engineering. I don't see anything wrong with the "past of sex" that leads me to discuss the "future of sex". But since you insist... I will like to be to the last natural, real fuck.

Once sexbots are common, humans will likely die out. If men can get free BJs or kinky sex of any variety all day, why work?

Same for women. Why put up with smelly, messy men if they can have a hot man bot who is a perfect dancer, does laundry, and can give her pleasure that no man ever did.

Still thinking about the best way to respond to this.

Interesting link. It is hard to predict the future of sex. Our bodies are made to mate in order to procreate and keep humanity alive. The fact that we are seeing a decline in births and rise in infertility is concerning. However, I also envision that science will / is coming up with alternatives to mating the old-fashion way in order to keep our species alive and well. Thus, In the future, sex might just be an old-fashion thing that humans used to do in order to have babies.

Hmmm let's see oh yeah..It's Her Body..You have Nothing..absofuckinglutely Nothing to say about how She choses to maintain Her Body..

I think that's why many of these futures are considered dystopian.

@WilliamCharles actually I think this post was meant for another posted question..damn..lololol

Sex, in my life, has no future.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.