Agnostic.com

5 1

There is nothing worse than a limp hand shake, is there?

The answer is yes, pretty much everything I can think of that is even remotely bad is worse than a limp handshake. I really don't enjoy shaking peoples hands, especially people who decide it is a good idea to crush your hand. I want people who disagree with this to offer a rational reason why it is okay to basically assault someone. Also for those who agree with me on this, I say whenever you hear someone say 'There is nothing worse than a limp handshake' we instantly punch them in the face really hard and ask what they would have preffered, a punch in the face or a limp handshake. Who's with me.

Seriously though, for those who agree, what can we do about this, and can we start our own way of greeting people completely different to shaking hands, like a fistbump or something

RobH86 7 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you ask the average male, a limp something else could be worse than a limp handshake! 😉

I'd be pretty upset if I went for a handshake and received something other than a hand... Firm or soft... I don't think one is worse than the other...

You would like the Navajo. They barely grasp your hand

Yes a limp di......Never mind.

There's a couple of really old answers already...
[giphy.com]
[tenor.com]

All about fist bumps. They're more hygienic as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29106
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.