Agnostic.com

9 6

LINK A Mom Allegedly Poured Water On Her Sleeping Baby's Face For Keeping Her Up At Night And Posted It On Facebook

But but but....it’s different when it’s your own kid....right?

And nothing teaches love and compassion like pooping out sex trophies.... ((sarcasm for those who missed it))

This is why we NEED to stop telling women that they will be "complete" humans by breeding.

It's time to start encouraging women to STAY CHILDFREE.
It's time to normalize being childfree.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did learn a lot about love and compassion by having my children. Not everyone does. Just like in class, not everyone gets an A.

Parental support, decent childcare that's affordable, Parenting classes, mental and physical health checks for new mothers, and decent paid maternity and paternity leave, and unfettered access to abortion and prenatal care would fix a large percentage of child abuse/neglect cases. It would also lessen the burden on a strained and inconsistent foster system, and lead to a healthier population.

That bitch was charged. Good! Un-fucking-believable! How can ANYONE harm an innocent child. What worries me is this is the kind of shit that contributes to nanny-state laws. I don't have the answers here, but damn, I would never, EVER consider doing anything like this. Breaks my heart that anyone would hurt (or in this case torture) a child. =[

Just when you though nothing could surprise you anymore...

godef Level 7 Feb 17, 2019

I hope child protective services saw the video.

They did and she was arrested.

What do you mean its different when its your own kid and pooping out sex trophys??

Sarcasm. Shitty lies that people say ....

Fucking cruel, heartless, sadistic BITCh, should be gaoled for Child Abuse after being given the exact same treatment over a period of at least every day for 6 months.

WTF???!!!!

Some humans should NEVER be allowed to procreate and then abuse their children. So glad the miserable bitch was arrested! I hope she has all children taken from her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.