Agnostic.com

5 17

THIS is What a National Emergency Looks Like!

"Here are some FUN FACTS:

"In 720 days as “Presidential-Place-Holder” Trump has spent 393 of them on vacation!

"And, as MSNBC’s Kyle Griffin helpfully pointed out, “This is Trump’s 169th day at a Trump golf club and 224th day at a Trump property” (since becoming the very first Russia-elected US official)."

[extranewsfeed.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is such a jip !!

@Marine

What is a "jip"?

@LiterateHiker Not a very nice thing

He can't start any trouble if he's goofing off. The real emergency is having a Russian asset in the White House.

Unfortunately, at this point, it seems to me that the RNC is itself a Russian asset. At best, McConnell is an unwitting accomplice to this.

@bingst Agreed. At best McConnell is breathtakingly cynical, at worst in collusion with the same interests as Trump. Either way, we can only hope we're seeing the death throes of a political party that sold itself out.

@bingst Unwitting, I hardly think so.

If only we could keep him on vacation for the rest of his term.

I think it is plain to see that Trump himself is the National Emergency!

• Impeach
  • Trial
  • Conviction
  • Sentencing for Treason
  • Blindfold & Cigarette

Surely an emergency every tie he's at work!

Do you mean every "tee" (you said "tie" )

@Sofabeast

Did you mean every time he is a work?

@LiterateHiker yes, but tee seems to work quite nicely too! He's got a golf course near where I live y'know, the Mennie Estate. There's a very nice view of some offshore wind turbines from there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:291786
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.