Agnostic.com

11 1

What's your saddest break up song ?

magicwatch 7 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This:

Time for me to Fly. "I've been around for you, been up and down for you, but I don't get any relief. I've swallowed my pride for you, lived and died for you, and you still make me feel like a thief..." REO Speedwagon.
Also 'Head Games' by Foreigner

Personally I don't rate. But I witnessed the crumbling of a once hardened biker as he blared "Sad Eyes" on the stereo over and over and over.

I hate the bloody song on so many levels.

My wife ran away with my best friend and I miss him already!

Is Gotye's "Somebody That I Used to Know" a break-up song or a "I'm over you" song?

I have two: one as I said goodbye to my first teturned crush after a bus trip together out east. As my mom drove away, I turned on the radio and, as if on queue, "Sad Eyes" came on. It was awful!

The second is one of several songs that really captures how I felt after losing my husband to cancer.

Zster Level 8 Feb 26, 2018

I don't know about saddest, but "Stardust" by Willie Nelson makes me feel melancholy, which always helps when you break up with someone!! Not open a vein sad, but..........sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29243
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.