Agnostic.com

6 2

Can I get a shout out from other transmen?

So far, I'm only the 2nd trans person I know, and I was hoping to connect with other transmen. Even better if they're in the area.

AvvarElf 5 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not trans, but both my late husband and my granddaughter are. Good for you for bring oprn and speaking out.

Thank you very much, and I wish your family well. <3

I am not, but no wanted to welcome you and applaud your courage! I can't imagine your life has been easy and I hope you find what you're looking for on this site. It is a great site and I also hope you find acceptance, that is what we are all looking for in life!

Thank you, and same to you. ???? My journey hasn't been easy, but I don't think anyone's ever is. ????

I'm not, but I just wanted to wish you well.

My youngest (12) is nonbinary. The only one in their school to have requested to wear the boys' attire for all their choir concerts. Their choir teacher has been a big support. But still, it's a difficult road as there are those kids who are cruel and talk behind their back.

My partner's oldest is also nonbinary (college aged) and active in their GSA on a very LGBT friendly campus. It means a lot that my youngest has someone to relate to as well as look up to.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much, and I wish your family well. <3 They'll do fine with a supporting force like you in their life. ????

I'm not, but I just wanted to wish you well.

My youngest (12) is nonbinary. The only one in their school to have requested to wear the boys' attire for all their choir concerts. Their choir teacher has been a big support. But still, it's a difficult road as their are those kids who are cruel and tall behind their back.

My partner's oldest is also nonbinary (college aged) and active in their GSA on a very LGBT friendly campus. It means a lot that my youngest has someone to relate to as well as look up to.

Best of luck.

We have a small number of trans people on the site, though you're the only transman I've noticed so far. One regular user has a trans son, too.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 26, 2018

I'm nonbinary, but partially transmale. Part of me has always assumed I'm male. I still have an active female side, however.

I live as an androgyne female, due to taking the local Thai herb, derris scandens, that seems to blend my two genders into harmony, eliminating dysphoria.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29270
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.