Agnostic.com

5 12

MY HERO- brilliant computer technician

For three days, my laptop screen has gone black every 10 minutes. I don't know how to fix it.

Immediately, I went to a doomsday scenario, thinking my computer was dying. Called Office Depot computer repair.

Brennan (computer tech): "Which operating system are you using?"

Me: "Electricity." (laughter )

Brennan: "Sounds like it's going into sleep mode. Can you bring your laptop in?"

I did. Windows had updated my computer three days ago. Brennan said Windows put my computer back to its original settings.

Brennan quickly fixed the settings. "Let's brighten this here," he said, deftly selecting something. It took him two minutes.

And he didn't even charge me! MY HERO.

"You are the BEST!" I exclaimed. "He is the best," a man behind me said.

Brennan smiled. "We want to make our customers happy."

LiterateHiker 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good guys just lost a customer. They wanted an outrageous sum just to download my C drive from one laptop to another. I expected to pay but it was ridiculously expensive, roughly half the price of the laptop.

You are lucky, most of the time I hear horror stories. Perhaps it is just the store here.

I wish I knew Brennan. My computer keeps throwing out Error Rundll earnings.

It could have been an e mail that had a hidden virus,possibly a key board combination(Do you have a Cat?), any number of possibilities.

@Mike1947

I loathe cats. Can't stand them.

@LiterateHiker "Cat" the other white meat?......

Geeks are the best, enjoying that kind of service also

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:293434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.