Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK 'Game of Thrones' Star Jerome Flynn: Reject Cruelty, Go Vegan - YouTube

"Game of Thrones' star, Jerome Flynn, is ethical vegan.

Watch the video.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Uggg, I hate listening to, or seeing in print, the pushy anti-omnivore sentiments. Humans are omnivores, and if you (a non-specific individual) choose to be a vegan, vegetarian, or whatever, great, enjoy! But, PLEASE, leave your proselytizing in the privacy of your own home or kitchen. And those "celebrities" who use their stardom to push their agenda? Yuck, keep it to yourself...

Let me guess, you don’t have the guts to look at the video and see what you participate in. Know what I hate? Humans who are so insensitive and apathetic that they don’t give a flying fuck about the pain and suffering they foist upon our fellow Earthlings. Instead, you hide your head in the sand pretend it doesn’t happen. Also, take your denial of free speech and shove it up your ass.

@SkotlandSkye - wow, who burned your granola this morning? You know nothing of what I eat, or what I do, and amazingly enough I, too, have that freedom to speak my mind. I did not say that I want to deny them their right to speak, but I do not want to listen to someone telling me that MY choices are bad simply because they are not their choices. I have the right to NOT listen to someone else's sales pitch.

@Rustee YOUR "choices" are evil, hateful, and result in the torture and murder of sentient beings. I can't stop you for bragging about that....but I can and WILL continue to make posts in favor of doing no harm to our fellow Earthlings. If you don't like a post....you can keep on scrolling....or you can come in here and brag about your murderous ways. But I'm not going to remain silent because you don't like hearing the truth.

@SkotlandSkye - Actually, my choices are not "evil, hateful, and result in the torture and murder" - but trying to have a discussion with you obviously is a waste of my time. You will believe what you choose to believe, although you know absolutely ZERO about me or my choices. Go ahead: hate and spew caustic verbiage if it makes you feel better. I cannot engage with someone who refuses to consider that she might actually be wrong... Anyone who will only acknowledge her particular view of the world and its intricacies will live a very stilted and narrow life indeed. nihil conversationem

@Rustee if you eat decaying flesh, then YOU are the problem. MURDERING animals to shove them down your piehole is evil. My views on that are certainly not wrong. Your dismissal of other lifeforms is hateful. Be gone troll! Go hide your head in the sand!

I hate PETA but I love Jerome Flynn. I was very excited to find out he's vegan awhile ago. I found out that singer Jann Arden is also vegan, originally plant-based for health but now also vegan for the animals and the environment.

Heartbreaking video. Glad I went vegetarian and get my eggs from two wonderful lesbians who treat their chickens with lots of love and lots of outdoor space on their farm. I gladly pay 10 dollars a dozen.?

Ovo-vegetarian is a great start....as long as you don't purchase factory farm eggs.

The photo is of all the male baby chicks who can't lay eggs....so they are being thrown in the trash to suffocate each other and die. Some farms put them through a meat grinder WHILE THEY ARE ALIVE and chop them to bits. The whole industry is sick and demented.

@SkotlandSkye it truly is heartbreaking how humans abuse these precious beings. I had stopped eating meat and pork for about a year but still ate chicken and salmon. But decided I needed to go farther so went completely meatless. I'm glad I found the sisters to buy their eggs. They to are vegetarians but like their eggs, so decided to start their own business of fresh vegetables and eggs. They have a few cows, and make their own cheese that I'm going to try. I buy my creamer from another farmer who loves his cows. Going on two months now and the scale says I've taken off 13 lbs. now, and my doc took me off my blood pressure meds! I am much healthier and happier. ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:293557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.