Agnostic.com

6 0

"We hope to provide a safe place for people to share their thoughts and opinions, get involved in secular causes, keep up with news, and even meet others."
This is in the heading of the AboutAgnostic.com page. What I would like to know is...what is Admin going to do about the consistent religious users, insulting members and rambling on and on about God and religion? I did not join this site to have to hear that shit here as well as all the other social media conservative christian BS sites. Admin?? What about it? I was one of the earliest registrants on this site but I am about to give it up in DISGUST.

ReadyforaChange 7 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I havent seen any either but I don't see every post. Admin is on these things if you flag or report. Have Faith! use that block button too!

We work hard to act quickly on such reports... which occur rarely. If you see such activity, just click the "Flag" icon and we'll deal with it. Thanks!

Admin Level 9 Feb 26, 2018

I haven't seen that type of talk here but I have seen very many judgemental christian like posts about sex. These comments are very judgemental by sub posters that try to shame guilt and tell you how that's wrong just like they learned in Sunday school.
There are too many to respond to here trying to be disguised as a reasonable response by an adult. They're not either.

I've yet to be accosted by any believers on this site. Given the things I post, if there were any, I'm sure they'd have come after me by now.

I have not seen any either but was under the assumption they got chased out by rational arguments

I have not encountered anything like you have mentioned in your OP here at Agnostic.com

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29384
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.