Agnostic.com

13 3

There is one thing that that I have learned that a person that wears their religion on their sleeve is a christian that will screw you in a heartbeat. I guess that is because they are forgiven. How many others have found this to be true.

dirtyoldman 4 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have had the same experience.

Time and time again. That is why I will never buy from or engage with a business or individual that advertises 'Christian run business'. It's like a con man saying 'trust me'.

I have been a bit rescued from this for about ten years as I came to live in sheltered accommodation Due to ageing and mental health worries) Its quite hard to actually get in to the building if you don't have a key so we aren't really bothered . People in here have different religions Northern Ireland is - either /or and I am living in a Catholic region. Most people keep it to themselves and there is a culture of getting on with neighbours as we need each other.

The only thing that will give Christian drum-beaters and braggarts pause is if it affects their pocketbooks: Christians that put religious symbols in their advertising do -NOT- receive my business, so they will have zero - zip - nada - nil - no opportunities to screw me over.

I totally concur

Their religion is based around the perfect scapegoat---Satan--I was raised in a very conservative church. They taught that if you weren't miserable and sinning you weren't close to god because Satan wasn't tempting and controlling you. Makes no sense--they fully believed that you could do anything you wanted to and be blessed for it because the worse you did, the more satan was after you because you were so close to god---geez--makes my brain hurt.

To hell with all the people I've wronged, I told Jesus I'm sorry so I'm good. In fact I'm better than the people I wronged because they're going to hell. Makes sense lol. And they ask where atheists get their morals

Absolutely true. Ive found if they tell you they are a Christian, beware! If they are really Christian they are supposed to show you with their deeds and acts. When they tell you it's like they are just into the 'I'll ask for forgiveness' part later after I screw them.

100% true. Whenever I hired someone that their claim to be qualified for the job had something to do with christ always turned out to be total liars and huge failures. I enjoyed firing those fucks.

I absolutely agree.

Known it since I was a child

I remember when I was a young girl catholic boys didnt think it counted to try to have sex with girls of any other religion

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.