Agnostic.com

15 2

What would be the ideal job for you personally?

jeffery4luv 4 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lay-z-boy test pilot.

As long as I can talk all day and socialize. 🙂

marine biologist

I have it. I'm a truck driver. I would do this if I was insanely rich and didn't have to work. I get paid to see the country. I get to take a couple days off each week in a different state. I love my job

I would be really happy literally giving up everything material for a life helping orphaned elephants with no gadgets and just food, water and shelter. that's not a job to me but a fantasy/dream

Overlord of Space and Time. If not possible, then drone pilot for the movie industry.

You have the face for it buddy.

For which one @Whathappensnow ? 😉

@Hominid Overlord of space and time. 🙂

Architect

Working in diplomacy at The Hague. We need it more, right now. More than ever.

Benevolent ruler of the Universe.

Retirement.... as it is Right Now. Who are you Census?

Solving solvable puzzles. Like computer programming.

Writing, or being able to help others for a living. I do them both in my non working hours, so to make an income at what I love would be great

I have been asked this in a job interview. My responce is the same today as then. I would love to walk around a science museum and teach the visitors about the exhibits and the science behind them. This may have to wait until retirement.

Doug Level 5 Feb 26, 2018

It's not really a job because I don't take a salary for doing it but giving away houses to people willing to work at getting themselves a house is the best job I don't have.

Beer taste tester.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29393
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.