Agnostic.com

3 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love Colbert!

If only we could have John Oliver as President! Man knows our politcal system better than our current Monkey-in-Chief.

Really must stop insulting monkeys.

Bernie has the wisdom and the plan to be a fabulous President.

You may not realize it....but the rich are stealing your income with high drug prices, and high cost for health insurance. @Biptu

@nicknotes Yes, they are. They are also stealing income by havign flat lined wages since the 1980's, where worker productivity has risen consistently, which means workers get a snaller piece or shore of what their own labor produces each year. Also add in that in the early 1980's they ended the personal interest deduction on income tax, and also ended the usery laws limitign how much interest could be charge soon after the end of the personal interest decution, and you start to see that the only thing that have ever really trickled down from butting the tazes of the rich is the tax burden from the rich onto working people.

I see we agree.....@snytiger6

@Biptu aren't you the troll trying to get everybody to "not bother" voting?

@AnneWimsey ??? Not sure what you are talkign about. I voted for Bernie in the 2016 primaries. As most of the primary candidates have adopted his policies and rhetoric for the 2020 primaries, I'll probably go with a candidate who has more experience, such as Bernie, but not decided on which candidate at this time.

I also support Elizabeth Warren too.

@snytiger6 talking to "biptu", he posts a lot of "don't bother voting, what's the point" crapola... As If the recent mid-terms have made no difference. I suspect drump/Russian troll.....

Yes , he might be working for Putin.@AnneWimsey

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:294375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.