Agnostic.com

2 1

Lotto Tickets

Why do you still buy lottery tickets knowing the odds are a couple of billion to one?

Eirteacher 7 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was picked out of the crowd at Dirks field at a baseball game one night to pitch from the pitchers mound to home plate. Really hard if you aren’t in practice. I got three tries. The first went wild and the crowd booed me. The second two went right into the strike zone. And I got a good round of applause. I won some baseball cards and a ball cap. I thought it was cool.

For fun. I have won so many things in my life simply for entering. I don't ski but I won season ski passes in 1985, Jazz playoff tickets (12 tickets for 10,000 entries), vacations, and of course, a LOT of shit. Still fun to know I beat the odds.

Goat Level 5 Feb 26, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.