Agnostic.com

6 8

Five legitimate National Emergencies according to real Americans

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Climate change, for sure ! There is no planet B !!

I would name poverty 5. All they have to do in Flint is go back to the old pipes, that were fine except for the fact the governor wanted to award a huge construction contract to one of his buddies to build the new pipeline

Homelessness failed to make the top 5? While Flint's water crisis was important it was localized, the homeless are nation wide.

As Churchill said, " Americans always do the right thing after exhausting all other possibilities".

I hope they weren't in the order of importance. Climate Change should be at the very top followed by gun violence.

Climate change and gun violence are the two at the top of my list. Addressing those problems would have the biggest future effect on the welfare of the country.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.