Agnostic.com

29 7

Do you think there are more men than woman Athiests or are women more covert about it?

Tiffanny 6 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is hard to say but I have noted among all the "crank mail" in the FFRF very few women are there and usually the few that do turn up seem to have a better vocabulary then the nutty guys.

FFRF?

@Treasurehunter Freedom From Religion Foundation. This is the top watchdog for the separation of church and state and is, along with the Humanist group listed on this site.
[ffrf.org]

I think but cannot prove that women are more social than men. Or at least in a very different way. Given that religion in our culture seems to have a very significant amount of social reinforcement, I suspect that women are more inclined to be religious or to believe in something they view as romantic.

Don't know, don't care.

I find that women are a wee bit more cagey than men when it comes to admitting their belief system I think they like to wait and see how they get on with people first whereas us men era so dumb we go in all guns blazing bragging about who we are what we do and what we believe or don't and end up getting shot down for being the clowns we are.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.