Agnostic.com

4 0

Is justice a human construct or is it independent of humans?

Elvi 5 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will post that question to the mouse my cat caught and is playing with. I'll report back with an answer, if the mouse survives,
My guess is, that justice is a human concept.

Justice is what homosapians perceive is right over wrong, however it is rarely that simple or black and white. Justice is and always has been a human construct to explain away mass genocide

HAHAHAHAHAHA ...good one! And so true.

It is not just a human construct it is a social construct that varies over time, location and group of people you ask. This is what makes is so hard to agree on anything related to this.
For example I will never be able to agree to many of the beliefs many US citizens seem to hold with regard to justice. I have good reasons for that but a lot of people will disagree and think those reasons are bollocks.
So there you go: an eternal struggle, never-ending debate and the only hope is to find a good compromise.

There just words so a human way to control you/ there are no rights, there is no fair and there is no justice and all will become clear when your dead.you just don't know it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29550
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.