Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Procter & Gamble, maker of Pantene & Herbal Essences, joins fight to end animal testing for cosmetics

Overall, P&G has invested more than $420 million over 40 years in developing non-animal test methods and its researchers have led or co-designed at least 25 cruelty-free methods for testing cosmetic products. Manufacturers are making the investment in this arena because they recognize that consumers continue to demand products free of the cruelty of new animal testing.

Please note that many of their products are not vegan. They use insect products such as bee pollen.

Therefore, this is posted just to show that ALL companies have the power to stop torturing animals...and with more public outcry, they all eventually will stop.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for them it is great to see there still are some companies that share societies desires even if they want to promote their products by so doing.

I've never understood why they would subject innocent animals to this barbaric crap.

The torment that humans inflict on millions of animals DAILY is mind-boggling.
Humans are the most evil and certainly least humane species on the planet.
Most days, I feel like an alien stranded here against my will. I wish I could leave and take all the animals with me.

@SkotlandSkye Ditto! I dream about the day we humans get over ourselves and realize animals are our friends, not here to be murdered and exploited by us.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.