Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK 14 Elite Athletes who are Vegans

Because plant power is all you need. Plants have all the protein and nutrients an human body requires.

Fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices β€”the very best foods on Earth.

All the tastes and flavors, none of the cruelty and death.

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yay!! Meaghan Duhamel is on the list. I love her and follow her!!!! I like to see what vegan athletes eat (a bit stalkerish in that sense).

And I watched this earlier and was very impressed:

[facebook.com]

To add, it seems the CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) is starting to wage war on vegan/plant-based food producers/retailers. The latest is a war on the word "cheese" as in vegan cheese. It's really not a wonder that the CFIA is heavily influenced by the meat and dairy industries.

I can't and won't go back to eating meat or cheese etc. My only problem is it's been causing me weight gain which i don't know how to control and the market still not giving good appetising healthy choices other than salads which makes me always pick fries :/
Yup I'm once of those unhealthy eaters by default and it's getting pricey by many measures 😟

Neenz Level 7 Feb 22, 2019

It really does come down to making the right food choices. sticking with whole foods -- bananas, oranges, raspberries, cauliflower, sweet potatoes, broccoli, etc --- is the key. Avoid the overprocessed and prepackaged foods as much as you can! πŸ™‚

It's a learning process. We are here to help you and support you if you need that. Healthy plant-based eating can be done on the cheap!!! And I can say that many of us are really enjoying what we cook and eat.

The only thing lacking is the education of the young on what to eat .

We can thank the USDA < agribusiness < capitalism < greed for that

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.