Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK 'Operation Divide the Left': Analysis Shows 2020 Online Disinformation Campaign Already Well Underway

Democrats- please don't fall into obvious conservative traps. Read this article.

UrsiMajor 8 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not know how to fix America's bullshit-o-meter. It is broke. They never check it. They just believe any batshit crazy rant they come across on the internet. Twitter is the worst. I do not do twitter. I did not even do facebook until 2016. It was on facebook I saw the advert for agnostic.com, so that was a good thing. I go on facebook maybe once a week to check in with family stuff. I do not have a TV and so search my news from several sources.
I do appreciate those who take one for the team and monitor fox news, even if I could I would not be able to stomach it 😉.

I have learned to validate any message before taking it seriously. There is so many lies out there that we really must careful. This going to be a difficult election with all this mis information being out there.

Pay attention. Our freedom is a stake. Putin is not a playmate. He will kill anyone including members of our government. He has threatened & has the short hair of YOU KNOW WHO!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:295806
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.