Agnostic.com

7 3

"I would have run in there (Parkland during the shooting) even without a weapon." Toward gunfire, amidst all that blood... a real superhero to save those children. Said Donald J. Trump.

This is a guy who won't even share an umbrella with his wife or son in the rain. A guy who when a man fell and cracked his head and bled on Donald's marble floor, said "That's disgusting" and worried about it staining.

Yet Ivanka believes her dad's claim of innocence regarding all the women who accused him of misconduct. Are these people fkcued up or what?

SACatWalker 8 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is a sick, weak, disgusting, narcissistic POS. I wish he would stroke out in a Twitter rage.

yes

I can say that I would have followed the sound to see what was going on, and find the shooter, that's as far as I can tell with any certainty. What I would do watching somebody shooting people, I can't say until I was there and neither can anybody else.

Brave Mr. Bone Spurs. <eyeroll>.

Who believes him? 🙂

marga Level 7 Feb 27, 2018

Sometimes it's difficult to tell whether it's a quote by Donald Trump or Peter Griffin. But, I've found a helpful tip. If it makes ANY sense at all, it's Peter Griffin.

Duke Level 8 Feb 26, 2018

What a douchebag

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29681
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.