Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK 'Everyone. Needs. To. Watch...' Democrat Dianne Feinstein Explain to Children Why She Won't Back Green New Deal

I could never be a republican but this is one the examples of why I can’t for the life of me get on board with the old guard democrats.

Fucking dismissive behavior has got to go.

48thRonin 8 Feb 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Pbpierson2 Well when I was their age I met then to be governor Chuck Robb and he actually asked me more than what I wanted to be when I grow up but also what I thought could be improved by our government?

I told him that I wanted schools to be closer to where kids lived because of the nearly hour bus ride back and forth was causing me to be tired and cut into my time at home especially if I had a lot of homework.

Once in office he pushed for more schools and teachers pay raises. And eight years later I met him again when he was running for re-election for US senate and I thanked him for listening.

I volunteered for his campaign and Doug Wilder’s because he recommended him.

I’m just saying that yes some of that influence might’ve came from parents and teachers but what she did will come back later and it won’t be in the form of political support for anyone who is viewed as being like her.

And that’s why she shouldn’t been so dismissive and authoritative with minds that are at the peak of influence.

@Pbpierson2 Well being preoccupied these days is a good thing. ??

Ok 15 minute video and yes she’s polite for the most part but she’s dismissive AF and the lie that never ends about there’s not enough money for anything that we the actual people keeps being perpetuated. ??????

Sorry but it’s time for her and Mitch McConnell and the rest of the museum to be thanked for their being there but moved out of the countries way.

Agreed. Thats why we need to get rid if the old guard in both parties. The country needs new blood and fresh ideas. The House has made a start, but the Senate is still the old white male fossils that ran out of fresh ideas 20 years ago.

Agreed term limits need to be installed for all no matter Party or anything else for that matter.

This is one more reason why we need term limits, the dinosaurs need to be expelled, before they lead us all down the road to extinction!

THHA Level 7 Feb 23, 2019

Exactly

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:296914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.