Agnostic.com

31 3

If you found that genie's lamp. what 3 wishes would you ask for?

AntaresRose 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think with world peace, good health ffor all, and infinite wealth for all.

I would wish for people to stop looking to mythical creatures to solve their problems. This is just another variation on the God delusion. Magic creatures with magic rules that if followed, will remove your pain or problems. You can only look to yourself to solve your problems, and if you are lucky, you have a group of family and friends that can support you in that endeavor.

World health , to include natural population control , and ecological health for the planet .

1. Complete control of all aspects of the universe on par with the level of an all powerful, all knowing, immortal God. Or a machine which could provide it for me.
  2. For magic to be real
  3. A suit of Marauder Power Armour with infinite fuel, power and ammunition from Starship Troopers.

@Lancer Dude! You play to much D&D!! 🙂

@RobCampbell I've only played 5 games in 3 years. But I used to play lots of video games.

Also I think number 1 is possible if we assume "God" exists. Not the individual, just the idea of something with unlimited power.

9 more wishes. INCEPTION!

More genie lamps in case he has that covered

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.