Agnostic.com

2 2

Even with the reality and facts of the mass murdering inside of church People still believe that he Or something Out of The Bible will protect them .It's crazy because I do think some of the believers have a good head on their shoulders but I guess it's just a clear example of brainwashing

Joe414141 4 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When you think about where are the safest places to be free from violence I would think that a church would be one of the safest places because throughout history many have sought sanctuary from oppressors by going to a church. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be true because there are too many examples of people being killed while in church. Still, if you're not safe from being killed while in church there is something awfully wrong.

SamL Level 7 Nov 6, 2017

We fool ourselves everyday. Everyone is in some regards are brainwashed. Some brainwashing is perhaps justified in maintaining a common 'unity'. Most people are so accustomed to 'brainwashing' they'd missed it if they didn't have it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2978
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.