Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must have watched and read everything Peterson has ever said. His detractors never portray him accurately. If you want to watch an accurate critique of the man, watch Contrapoints here:

Now that's more like it! 😀

There are plenty of legitimate criticisms of JBP that could be made, but you’re better off hearing them from people who are Peterson’s professional equals rather than some foul-mouthed wannabe trying to peel off a sliver of Peterson’s fame and fortune by taking potshots from the sidelines.

One good test of whether a debater really understands his opponent’s argument is if he can make his opponent’s argument for him, to his opponent’s satisfaction, which Sam Harris did, onstage with Peterson, and Peterson agreed wholeheartedly that Harris had understood him correctly. The creator of this video has not understood Peterson, and I’m confident, could not “steelman” his arguments, as Harris easily did.

The differences between Harris’ and Peterson’s worldviews are nowhere near as great as between theirs and this vlogger.

skado Level 9 Mar 20, 2019

Stupid presentation. The presenter has no clue how to think, only to spew shit.

A complete misrepresentation. Profoundly ignorant.

Get a clue::: A person spends $40 EVERY month for their phone. $20 for a book.

Chief MRA and king of the Broflakes bout covers it I think.

@PalacinkyPDX @chlorine413
Just ran across this ?

Phrasing. It’s still a thing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:298213
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.