Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder what Hillary Clinton has to say about this policy of her church.

I'm surprised. I always thought they were a more liberal inclusive denomination.

The definition of a Methodist was well stated in the movie “A River Runs Through It”.

A Methodist is nothing but a Baptist who can read and write.

@WilliamFleming I don't believe I have seen that movie. My limited experience was with United Methodist Women... and I was not part of the church but I mobilized with them at 9-11 and Hurricaine Sandy in NY to help. Didn't talk much about anything but the tasks at hand.

Their church keep on shooting itself in the foot and then keeps wondering why they're limping to a standstill while hemorrhaging members .

Desperately ignorant people hanging on by a thread to the beliefs that they see so many people giving up on.

The dying gasp of a d antiquated idea.

Yep!

Just love how these people will tell you that they are christians and that their god loves everyone, then they do shit like this. If this is their idea of love for one another then I am glad I kicked them and their god to the curb!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.