Agnostic.com

7 5

LINK Is it time to stop hating the rat? - BBC News

YES! Stop hating on the Ratatoes! They are amazing companions!

"Pets4Homes points out that contrary to their reputation rats are clean animals and spend more time grooming themselves than cats.

Rachel Heaton is the publicity officer for Yorkshire Rats Club and an owner of 15 rats.

She told the BBC that: "Rats are so affectionate and so in tune with their owners' emotions.""

(((Photos of my Rattie Roommate added for attention)))

SkotlandSkye 8 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am melting !!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Love dem rodents !

Rats in nature pee as they run about. Hepatitis is no joke.
Deadly on a farm

My first pet was a rat. We went to the pet store for a hamster or something--No rats!!! per my mother--and came home with an "Australian bush mouse." 😉

Snowball used to ride on my shoulder, nestle into my hair, and ride around in my bra (plenty of room there) or my sleeve. She loved to snuggle and squeeze herself up right against me.

Way better that my brother's dumb gerbils.

i've always thought rats get a bad rap.

I have always loved rats. They seem like interesting animals.

Lol. So he is "team Jacob" and he eats better then me.

I can’t believe that you recognized a Twilight movie from that pic!!!! Lol

@SkotlandSkye what can I say. I watch to much t.v. But most important apparently Taylor Lautner is like a shorter twin to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:299534
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.