Agnostic.com

13 1

Do you find that Flat Earthers generally tend to be Christian?

Cirdan 5 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no idea who flat earthers are! Thought all knew better than that at this time in history!

Generally????

The ones that come to mind are a few Christians I know that believe that the Earth is round, but that it all just kind of..fell out of space? And that the uh..falling of actual ground caused pangea to shatter and...yeah I dunno. Round earth that just fell from space into..earth and uh..stuck I guess? It was a very odd thing to hear.

Much of the mythology behind the view is somehow revealed in the bible. It adds the godless origins of those trying to suppress the truth for good measure

Flat earthers are just people who like to argue. If someone can pull you into an argument about something so stupid they are making you look as stupid as them. That's the point. There's a shadow on the moon. It's round!!! End of discussion.

Flat-earthers are illogical as are most conspiracy theorists.

Wait what? Flat earthers actually exist? I thought it was just a bunch of internet trolls..

Remember when Elon Musk launched Falcon Heavy to put a Tesla in space? Like just a few weeks ago? I bet they think Tesla and Musk are part of the conspiracy. The Earth looks round to me.

Attention whores

They share the gullabilty gene__

I've talked to a few and then all seem to believe in a god of some sort.

JeffB Level 6 Feb 27, 2018

The only flat earther I know is definitely christian. He sites the planets being hung a dome as solid proof the earth is flat. He just has to twist all observations and facts to fit his world as the bible defines it. Instead of arguing I just listen in slack jawed amazement. He thinks I am amazed at his breadth of knowledge, I see no reason to correct him.

No -- The Christian nut-jobs are generally Domers.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:29954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.