Agnostic.com

15 1

What kind of mattress do you sleep on? We have a TEMPUR-Pedic and have been sleeping on them for 15 years. I have back problems, and this mattress has worked really well for me.

Leutrelle 7 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Tempurpedic", approximately 15 old, still sleeps like new, best sleep investment ever... not so much the pillows. (also one in the guest room)

Tomas Level 7 Mar 7, 2018

A rubber mattress..... it relaxes into the form of your body without attempting to make your body form into the shape of the flat mattress. What is so difficult about that mattress makers ??
Not enough profit in that ????

A rubber mattress..... it relaxes into the form of your body without attempting to make your body form into the shape of the flat mattress. What is so difficult about that mattress makers ??

Full wave waterbed, 31 years (with chronic back disease). Still love it.

Zster Level 8 Feb 28, 2018

I have a sleep number bed which works very well for me!

I sleep in a recliner. Don’t get along to well with most beds.

I had an older version of that closed-cell stuff but woke up drenched in sweat in all seasons. Now i have a Purple & Love it!

I have some European thing, can't get them anymore, I want to be buried on that mattress.
Well cremated or what ever.

LOL

I have a sleep number queen size mattress. I love the fact that I can change the hardness of my mattress when needed. It was pretty expensive ($2000) but for me it was worth it.

Queen sized pillow top temperpedic

I have no Idea. I just sleep.

Good for you🙂

Sleep number. It is excellent. King size bed. Better than excellent.

I used to have a lumpy couch. That moved up to an air mattress. Then a futon. It sucked. Then to an old twin size achy spring pos. Now I’ve a used queen mattress and box spring from a rarely used guest room. I’ve no idea what brand or style it is. It’s nice, though.

I have a much cheaper foam mattress from Walmart that I love.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:30154
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.