Agnostic.com

5 1

Which group would you rather do business with... theists, agnostics or atheists? Why?

As background I’m currently doing some research on how people’s theistic beliefs affects the way they see their lives and careers/businesses.

• 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 8 votes
stillsy 4 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is such a poorly designed poll that it will produce no meaningful information. It is like asking whether one likes blue-eyed girls, brown-eyed girls, or boys.

i don't judge people or groups by their religious beliefs or lack thereof unless they let those beliefs interfere with how they treat other people (including but not limited to how they do business).

g

Those in the groups who are serious about doing business. Whether they are religious, gay, Manchester City fans, is irrelevant. If they are genuine human beings the rest is irrelevant. (The Manchester City bit excepted of course!) ?

As long as no one is discriminating against another group, then it doesn't matter.

My tag would be it doesn't matter. If the store front advertises that it is Jewish, Islamic, Christian I will avoid it. Otherwise I don't ask.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:302488
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.